Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birchbox September 2012

It's Birchbox time and this month's theme is fall fashion trends. Here is what I got and please forgive the crappy camera phone photos. My camera has really died this time. Hopefully I can get a new one soon. Until then I'll have to use what I got.






Natural facial exfoliator that mimics microdermabrasion. Left my skin nice and smooth. 
Full size retails for $34



A blend of essential for aromatherapy. I received the Focus (how'd they know?) scent 
which is supposed to aid in concentration. 
Full size retails for $29.00


twistbands are hair elastics that are made of soft elastic. 
A pack of 12 retails for $22.00


These little sample packets are always too small. Not enough product to judge results. Especially  for a lot of hair. The creme felt nice though. 
Full sizes retail at $9.99 for shampoo and creme and $14.99 for conditioner. 



I like this color-It's a very deep gray. Full size retails for $8.00


Mighty Leaf Tea  3 pouches
I've bought Mighty Leaf Teas before and I like them a lot. They've got some great blends. 
Tea in my box is always a win. 
Retails for $9.95 



A gift card for Madewell. $25 on a purchase of $75 or more. 




Sign up for Birchbox HERE 

Check out my other boxes:









2 comments:

  1. We got a lot of the same products this month. I can't wait to try the tea. Nail polish color is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I really like Mighty Leaf teas I used to buy the African Nectar pouches all the time. And Color club polish is real nice.

      Delete