Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Birchbox 2012

I got my Birchbox today and I'm pretty pleased with what I got. This month's theme, In honor of Earth month, I assume, is Natural Wonders. So every featured product is from a natural/eco-centric brand.
Here is my April Birchbox:













































Le Palais des Thes (2 Tea bags) 
I love trying "fancy" teas. Can't wait to taste this one. Retails at $12.50 for 20 bags


















Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm (One Full Size in Bronzed)
This is one of the multi-tasking beauty sticks that you can you on lips, cheeks, forehead, etc...
I got the full size (YAY) which retails for $36. The Bronzed shade looks pretty much like my skin tone with a slight glow and hint of sheen.








Befine Skincare Sampler (2 cleanser packets, 3 spf 15 moisturizer packets)
I've tried other products from this brand and liked them. I'll see how these work out for me.



Birchbox always have a portion of the samples wrapped in  tissue paper and ribbon.

















Oile Biologique 004 Huile Moderne (on the left, 5ml sample)

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue (sample vial)
I like this citrus-y scent. I started out very orange-y and dried down to a powdery scent and now it has a slightly sweet candy-like smell. I've had it on for about 3 hours. The full size retails from $55 to $150.






Check out my other boxes:
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

Sign up for Birchbox HERE.