Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Birchbox 2012

I got my Birchbox today and I'm pretty pleased with what I got. This month's theme, In honor of Earth month, I assume, is Natural Wonders. So every featured product is from a natural/eco-centric brand.
Here is my April Birchbox:













































Le Palais des Thes (2 Tea bags) 
I love trying "fancy" teas. Can't wait to taste this one. Retails at $12.50 for 20 bags


















Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm (One Full Size in Bronzed)
This is one of the multi-tasking beauty sticks that you can you on lips, cheeks, forehead, etc...
I got the full size (YAY) which retails for $36. The Bronzed shade looks pretty much like my skin tone with a slight glow and hint of sheen.








Befine Skincare Sampler (2 cleanser packets, 3 spf 15 moisturizer packets)
I've tried other products from this brand and liked them. I'll see how these work out for me.



Birchbox always have a portion of the samples wrapped in  tissue paper and ribbon.

















Oile Biologique 004 Huile Moderne (on the left, 5ml sample)

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue (sample vial)
I like this citrus-y scent. I started out very orange-y and dried down to a powdery scent and now it has a slightly sweet candy-like smell. I've had it on for about 3 hours. The full size retails from $55 to $150.






Check out my other boxes:
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

Sign up for Birchbox HERE.

2 comments:

  1. How do you manage to get so many full size products? I haven't gotten any in 3 boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how this happens. I've been subscribed since Dec. 2010 and I've gotten full size products in at least six of my boxes. Perhaps it has soemthing to do with the profiles and feedback.

      Delete