Friday, September 7, 2012

My Fave Running Song....For Now!

I've been running a little over two months now.  I've improved my speed and stamina a bit but I'm still pretty slow. I generally run 2-3 times a week if I can but my knees won't allow me to go anymore than that. I try to get in 2-3 miles and I can pretty much do the first two miles straight. But come mile 3,  I'm walking midway through. Needless to say, running is little challenging for me but what makes it easier is music. And I know that some people run "unplugged" (without music)  but that doesn't work for me. Music gives me that little extra push I need to keep going. I have about 20 songs on my running playlist that range from mid to fast tempos. These songs are mostly just for running-not stuff that I casually listen. My fave at the moment  is Santigold's You'll Find A Way (video below). It's the perfect pace for me right but as I get faster my music will too.



No comments:

Post a Comment