Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Birchbox 2012

This post comes a little later than usual because I just received my Birchbox this past Saturday. I usually get my box on or around the 14th of each month and when I did not receive it by the 19th I knew something was up. I checked the tracking number for my box and there was no shipping  information available. So, I contacted customer service, told them my issue, and they said they would send out a replacement box right away. I got my box a few days later. Here's my March Birchbox:













































Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien (Sample Vial)
I really enjoyed this citrus-y scent. The full size retails for $85.























Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age Of Aquarius 0.25 fl bottle
I think the color is fab! The full size retails for $8.




















I Coloniali Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb 3.3oz fl
Wonderfully woodsy and a little spicy. This is a very generous sized sample.
 The full size (8.5 oz) retails for $29.



















Miss Jessie's Original Curly Meringue 2oz
I've tried this in the past and can't quite remember how I felt about it. I will test it again and see if I like the results. The full size (8oz) retails for $22.






















Wei Pomegranate Buffing Beads 1 sample packet
I have tried buffing beads and grain from other companies and I like them.
20 packets retail for $20.


















Miss Jessie's Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo 13 grams sample packet
Full size (8oz)  retails for $14.

Miss Jessie's Original Creme de la Creme Condtioner 1oz sample packet
Full size (12 oz) retails for $16




















Check out my other boxes:
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

Sign up for Birchbox HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment