Saturday, August 18, 2012

Youtube Video: August Birchbox 2012



Shu Uemura Art of Hair Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo (15ml/0.5fl.oz packet)
Full Size retails for $48.

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Full Shimmer Illuminating Treatment (15ml/0.5fl.oz packet)
There's not enough of this sample for my whole head. Feels nice though. Full size retails for $68.

Talika lipocils expert (2ml/0.07fl.oz)
Excited to see if this lash growth serum works. Full size retails for $55.

Shick Hydro Silk Razor (full-size razor)
I can always use a new razor. Full size retails for $9.99

Juicy couture Viva la Juicy La fleur (Sample spray vial)
I didn't care for this fragrance that much. The full size retails for $70.

Beauty Fixation Lipstick Touch-up (full-size)
Retails for $5

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream (0.1 oz tube)
Effective but I don't love the smell of the camphor in this. The full size retails for $16.

Sign up for Birchbox HERE

Check out my other boxes here:
Glamour Birchbox July 
Birchbox June
Gossip Girl May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012


2 comments:

  1. Nice box. Wasn't too happy with my August box. Seemed a little sparse. Love your YouTubes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased with my box. Those hair products samples though-always too little product for my hair. Sorry yours was sparse this month. Hopefully the next one will be better. I'm glad you like the videos. I hope to get on camera soon.

      Delete