Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gossip Girl Birchbox May 2012

Guess what showed up on my doorstep today? The Gossip Girl Birchbox! I usually get my Birchbox on or around the 14th of each month. So I really wasn't expecting this. Although I did get a shipping notification  email and tracking information; I never check those because I like to be surprised.
As I looked through the box, I realized it came early to coincide with the upcoming Gossip Girl episode. I'll tell you more about it below.
Here's my box:






















































Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (0.5 oz tube)
Nice, smooth, and not greasy. The scent reminds of orange Starburst candy.  Full size retails for $19

















FusionBeauty Lipfusion Balm (full size)
This plumping formula glides on and tingles a tiny bit. My lips are already full so I didn't really notice any plumping action. Full size retails for $22




Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner (1 fl.oz. tube)
i tested this on a small section of my hair. It felt nice going on and seemed to smooth my hair. I'll try it on my whole head soon. Full size retails for $25
Arquiste Flor y Canto (sample vial)
I didn't love or hate this fragrance. And it reminds me of a fragrance that was around in my high school days but I can't recall the name. Full size retails for $165





Notecards (1 blank card and envelope)
I didn't see a brand name for these cards. Retail at $10 for set of 12
















When I saw this, I realized why the box was early. And to be honest, I've never seen an episode of Gossip Girls in my life. I think I'll watch for this sweepstakes though.





























Sign up for Birchbox HERE

Check out my other boxes:
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

.






6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm still awaiting the arrival of my Birchbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked out your blog and it's very nice. I'll be joining.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jasmin. Finally got my first Birchbox. I found out about it thru your blog. I got different samples from your box. However, I did get the notecard. I love the concept of Birchbox. Will blog about it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll make sure to keep a look out for your post to see what you got.

      Delete
  3. I adore your blog! I just started Birchbox this month and I'm getting into the hang of how to use and gift things for others. I peeked ahead of time to see what I was going to get but I think next time I'm going to try and wait and see. I personally will buy just about anything packaged in trial size. I love to travel and the little sizes a perfect! Love your etsy too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I'm sure you'll really like birchbox. And there are lots of people that like to peek ahead and see what they might get in their boxes. But I like to be surprised. I avoid all things Birchbox until I get mine. lol

      Delete