Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gossip Girl Birchbox May 2012

Guess what showed up on my doorstep today? The Gossip Girl Birchbox! I usually get my Birchbox on or around the 14th of each month. So I really wasn't expecting this. Although I did get a shipping notification  email and tracking information; I never check those because I like to be surprised.
As I looked through the box, I realized it came early to coincide with the upcoming Gossip Girl episode. I'll tell you more about it below.
Here's my box:






















































Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (0.5 oz tube)
Nice, smooth, and not greasy. The scent reminds of orange Starburst candy.  Full size retails for $19

















FusionBeauty Lipfusion Balm (full size)
This plumping formula glides on and tingles a tiny bit. My lips are already full so I didn't really notice any plumping action. Full size retails for $22




Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner (1 fl.oz. tube)
i tested this on a small section of my hair. It felt nice going on and seemed to smooth my hair. I'll try it on my whole head soon. Full size retails for $25
Arquiste Flor y Canto (sample vial)
I didn't love or hate this fragrance. And it reminds me of a fragrance that was around in my high school days but I can't recall the name. Full size retails for $165





Notecards (1 blank card and envelope)
I didn't see a brand name for these cards. Retail at $10 for set of 12
















When I saw this, I realized why the box was early. And to be honest, I've never seen an episode of Gossip Girls in my life. I think I'll watch for this sweepstakes though.





























Sign up for Birchbox HERE

Check out my other boxes:
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

.