Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birchbox June 2012

Hi all! I got my Birchbox today and this month's theme is Jet Set, so the items are all travel friendly.
Here is what I got:








Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids (Full-size Pack of 20)
I must admit that I side-eyed these bandages when I first saw them but they are really cute. I'd wear one sans wound. The info card says that these retail for $15 per 20 pack but there is a bundle,  including these plus a 20 pack of designer waterproof Band-Aids, on the Birchbox site for $14.





Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask (1 mask)
A one time use mask that is supposed to minimize the visible appearance of pores and refine the overall texture of skin. I'm excited to try this. Retails at $24 for 3 individually wrapped masks. Available in a brightening formula also.




                                                           Let's see what's in here






Melvita Rose Floral Water (0.95 fl. oz.)
I love rose water and I'm happy to have this little travel spray for my purse. Retails at $22 for 6.76 oz.




theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen (0.04 fl.oz)
This stain left a very sheer and natural finish on my lips. It wasn't too drying like the liquid stains I've used in the past. Retails $17 for .3 oz.







Juliette Has A Gun - Not A Perfume (Sample vial)
I really like this fragrance. It's light and clean and has a soft finish. The creator describes it as minimalist, elegant, pur, and I agree. It retails at $85 for approx. 1.7 oz.








Sign up for Birchbox HERE 

Check out my other boxes: