Monday, February 13, 2012

February 2012 Birchbox

I got this month's Birchbox, so let me show you what I got. And if you're not sure what Birchbox is all about, check out this post HERE. Now, check out what was in this month's box.












































                                                                                                                                                     

 1. Eye Rock Designer Liner
This is basically stick-on eye liner. And there are four different styles of cat eye in this packet. I am intrigued by this product and can't wait to try them out. I'll check out a few reviews for them and see what others have to say.

 2. Shu Uemura Essence Absloue Nourishing Protective Oil 
I gave this a little test and I thought it was ok. Maybe I'll try it all over my hair next.

 3. Free music downloads for a band called Green River Ordinance






















4. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
I like my current blemish product by Mychelle but I will give this a go and see how it compares. Besides, Juice Beauty's serum ($29 for 2oz) has more product for less money than Mychelle($25-$31.79 for 1oz). Also, I tested the Juice Beauty serum on a blemish and it did seem tontone down the soreness and redness.

 5. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
I'm interested to see if this will fade any of my dark spots. The sample size is approx. 0.14 oz which should be enough product to notice  if it will make a difference.


6. Supersmile Powdered Mouthrinse 
I like these convenient little packets of powdered mouthrinse. Just add water and you've got mouthwash. Perfect for when you can't brush your teeth after lunch or snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment