Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 2013 Birchbox And Women's Health (Unboxing)

I got my Birchbox yesterday and opened it up right away. And I filmed my Unboxing with my iPhone since I'm in need of a camera.  Anyway, here's what I got and I'm satisfied with it. Check out the video and feel free to comment, rate, and subscribe. 
Join Birchbox HERE:








Caudalie Divine Oil - 0.1 oz vial
retails for $9-49
Very light all-over oil with slight floral scent

Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir-0.14oz
Full-size retails for $20.99
I tested this on a small piece of dry hair. It felt nice going on  and added a little shine.  This is a tiny vial though and I have a bunch of hair. So I doubt I'll be able to test it all-over my head. We'll see.


Strivectin Eye Concentrate for wrinkles0.25oz tube
Full-size retails for $65
This is a very generous tube. I'll add it to my eyecream sample collection. I'll won't need to by eye cream for a while. 




Weleda Body Lotion - 3 samples 
Full retails for $16.50
I've tried Weleda body lotion before and I like them. They moisturize well and have a medium-light consistency. My fave scents are the pomegranate and sea buckthorn. 


Youngblood Anti-shine Mattifier - 0.05oz sample
Full-size retails for $36
This is a balm type of mattifier that you smooth over shiny areas. 
Seems to work well. I'll see if the mattifying results last don't turn in to oil like some of the other balm-like mattifiers I have tried. 

One Year Subscription for Women's Health Magazine
(valued at $9.99)
I have not subscribed to a magazine in a while, so it will be nice to get this in the mail


Check some of my  Birchbox Unboxings

January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August Birchbox 2012
Glamour Birchbox July

No comments:

Post a Comment