Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Conscious Box Mystery Box Unboxing April 2013

Conscious Box, it's a monthly subscription service that offers 10-12 products that are vegan, fair trade, certified organic, cruelty free, and/or more. I subscribed to Conscious Box last year( and loved it)  but decided to let the subscription lapse because I'm trying to get my money life in order. I have really missed that box, so I was happy to see this mystery box which was available for a one-time only delivery. I decided to purchase it and I filmed the unboxing. Check out the video and photos below to see what I got.


 


2 comments:

  1. I started to get this box, but I'm also on a budget. Maybe they will have another mystery box soon. The snacks look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll have another box. I've seen several companies come out with these limited-edition and one time only boxes. Seems like the new thing to do. It's great for those who don't want to commit. Or are on budgets.

      Delete