Saturday, October 20, 2012

Goop Birchbox October 2012

Hi all! I got my Birchbox yesterday and here is what I got.

























































Essie nail lacquer in Carry On (full size) retails for $8 - Yay for full size.
Joanna Vargas Daily Serum (5ml tube) the full size retails for $86 - We'll see how this works
Marie Veronique Organics body oil (0.5oz sample) full size retails for $35 -Nice body oil.
Sprout skincare Truly All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm (Full Size) comes in a flight of 4 which retails for $18
Luna Bar in Lemon Zest (full size) a box retail for $18.75


Sign up for Birchbox HERE


Check a few of my other boxes
September 2012
August Birchbox 2012
Glamour Birchbox July
Birchbox June
Gossip Girl May 2012 
April 2012 
March 2012 
February 2012



4 comments:

  1. Love your hair Jasmine! You rec'd a nice box. I love Essie. Just bought an Essie polish today. Also, the body oil sounds nice. I got hair oil that smells really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn! I hope to share some hair stuff. We'll see what happens. And I was really happy for the nail polish. I'm gonna test it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I had never heard of Birchbox, but I just looked it up. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birchbox is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many boxes out there now for everything from food, to baby stuff, and pets.

      Delete