Monday, April 22, 2013

Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Pudding Souffle Braidout

In a previous post  I mentioned how I went to an Eden BodyWorks event and got their new Coconut Shea Pudding Souffle in a goodie bag. Well, I tried that product out and I liked it. I used it to do a braidout and filmed what the results looked like. You can see the results in the first video below. The second video is just showing what the actual product looks like (color, thickness, consistency, etc...) Check them out and let me know what you think.And note, this is not really a review-just a little show and tell ;-)

This product is available at Edenbodyworks.net and retails for $8.99
Will also so be available at Walgreens, Walmart, Curlmart.com, and Sally Beauty Supply.










No comments:

Post a Comment