Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Birchbox 2012 Unboxing

I got my Birchbox last Tuesday, filmed this video the next day (at the beau's place), and I planned on uploading this video on Friday. Didn't quite work out that way though. My schedule has been a little crazy with jewelry orders, outings, and I had to vend at an event last Tuesday. So today was the first day that I really had time to post. So, finally, here's my December Birchbox.


 

 Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (0.1 oz) Full size retails for $32

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique (2 samples) Full size retails for $42

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip gloss (full size in Strip Tease) Retails for $16

Juicy Couture fragrance (sample vial) retails for $70-$90

Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies $5.99 for box of 6


Check a few of my other boxes
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August Birchbox 2012
Glamour Birchbox July
Birchbox June
Gossip Girl May 2012 
April 2012 
March 2012 
February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment