Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Birchbox 2012 Unboxing

I got my Birchbox last Tuesday, filmed this video the next day (at the beau's place), and I planned on uploading this video on Friday. Didn't quite work out that way though. My schedule has been a little crazy with jewelry orders, outings, and I had to vend at an event last Tuesday. So today was the first day that I really had time to post. So, finally, here's my December Birchbox.


 

 Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (0.1 oz) Full size retails for $32

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique (2 samples) Full size retails for $42

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip gloss (full size in Strip Tease) Retails for $16

Juicy Couture fragrance (sample vial) retails for $70-$90

Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies $5.99 for box of 6


Check a few of my other boxes
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August Birchbox 2012
Glamour Birchbox July
Birchbox June
Gossip Girl May 2012 
April 2012 
March 2012 
February 2012