Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Birchbox 2013 Unboxing


It's the first Birchbox of the year! It's ok but I think I want to change my Birchbox profile a bit just to see what kind of box I get next month.  Oh, and my hair is twisted up at the request of my beau *sigh* And it only took 8 hours *more sighs* At least I won't need to style it for a little while.

Check out the video and please feel free to rate, comment and subscribe.




What's in the box:


Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre 24-Hour Miracle Cream (sample tube 0.17oz)
full size retails for $16

Harvey Prince Skinny Chic fragrance (sample vial)
Full size retails for $21-$55

Lashem Double Trouble Lash Mascara (sample)
Full size retails for $19.99

Ojon rare blend oil Total Hair Therapy (sample vial 0.07 fl.oz0
Full size retails for $35

theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama (sample 0.035 oz)
Full size retails for $20



Join Birchbox HERE

Check out my Birchbox unboxings:
December 2013
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August Birchbox 2012
Glamour Birchbox July
Birchbox June
Gossip Girl May 2012 
April 2012 
March 2012 
February 2012

2 comments:

  1. I got hot mama last month and I like it as an eyeshadow. I want to try the Ojon line. I will post my box later this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Maybe I'll try it as a shadow. I changed my profile a bit. We'll see what next Monty's box looks like.

      Delete