Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Color in 2013

I was checking out my etsy shop the other day, on my phone.  I was going to do a screen shot of my newer items and post it on Instagram. Then I dawned on me that I was seriously lacking color. Most of my items are metal these days but I have one newer item (Beaded Hoops w/citrine)  that is made of randomly placed seed beads. They're pretty simple in design but the colors make them pop. So I decided that I want to do a little more with colors this year. And maybe use some colors that I tend to stay away from. So stay tuned to see what new creations I come up with.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!I'm definitely making more in this style. Some larger, with different stones and colors.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination. All of your art is lovely, I love the idea of more color.

    ReplyDelete