Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Natural Hair Wishlist: Camille Rose

My natural hair wishlist just keep getting longer and longer because there are so many new/up and coming product lines launching. And I've been eyeing this Camille Rose Naturals line for a few months now. The website says that the products are "handcrafted using raw natural ingredients" which is something I'm always interested in. You can read their story here.  I've seen and read some pretty good review for their line. And though all of the items look really good, I'm most interested in the deep conditioners, leave-ins, and butters. Here are the one I plan to try once I come off of my extensive no buy:


Algae Deep Conditioning Mask





Curl Love Moisture Milk





Almond Jai Twisting Butter



Aloe Whipped Butter Gel




Ajani Growth & Shine Balm




photo sources: camillerosenaturals.com





No comments:

Post a Comment