Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cool Deal: 3 Conscious Boxes for $29.95 via Pure Citizen

Hi all! I wanted to share a very cool deal which comes via Pure Citizen (a site that offers deals from companies that do good). The deal is  for 3 Conscious Boxes at only half the price-$29.95. And if you haven't heard of Conscious Box, it's a monthly subscription service that offers 10-12 products that are vegan, fair trade, certified organic, cruelty free, and more. Although Conscious Box is a monthly subscription, this deal is not for that service but for 3 boxes that will arrive all at once-no subscription necessary. All for $29.95!  And please note that the monthly subscription sells for $19.95/month ($12 + $7.95 shipping). So this is a deal that I cannot pass up. And when I get my boxes, I'll definitely share what I got with you.

This deal ends on 10/21. You must buy your voucher and use it before midnite 10/21.

Check out the deal HERE
Learn more about Pure Citizen HERE
Learn more about Conscious box HERE

4 comments:

  1. I am so getting this! Thanks for sharing! I never heard of Pure Citizen or Concious Box. I love trying new products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing Conscious box for a while so this is a perfect way to try it. I learned about Pure Citizen about a month ago and have seen some pretty cool deals and products. I'm hoping for some good stuff.

      Delete
    2. Just a follow up. I just ordered the boxes. Only thing, I they are all not full of candy/snacks. WOuld love to try new eco conscious products that aren't edible. On another note, do you use Adsense? Thanks!

      Delete
    3. On the order page it said anything from snacks to soap. So I'm hoping there are plenty of products. Though I'm sure there will be lots of candy and snacks too. We shall see.

      Delete