Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beauty Wishlist: Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance

Have you seen Lush's new line of color cosmetics? I saw them about a month ago and I can't stop thinking about them. I kinda want to try everything. The line is called Emotional Brilliance.   The concept behind the line is the idea that every color corresponds to a certain emotion. And instead of choosing color based on trends or outfits, you should select color according to how you are feeling. Read more information about this concept here. And you can play a Color Wheel Game here on Lush.com that will match you up with your best colors.Yeah, I know it sounds gimmicky but I don't care; I kinda like gimmicks and novelty.
Emotional Brilliance consists of 1 mascara, 11 liquid eyeliners, 6 cream eyeshadows, 13 liquid lipsticks, 2 tints/primers, and 1 translucent powder. The eye and lip colors range from earth tones and metallics to vibrant jewel tones and neon brights.
While I  was excited to see Lush finally came out with a color line; I wasn't so excited about the prices which range from $18.95 -22.95. :( So as much as I'd like to pick up several of these products, I can't and won't. My disposable income doesn't allow for it.
Maybe I'll win the entire collection by entering this contest We'll see! Until then Emotional Brilliance will stay on my wishlist. But I will definitely head to my nearest Lush and see if they have the line yet. And If they do, maybe I could get a sample of something. I'll keep you posted.

Here are a few of the items I'm most interested in trying:

Liquid Lipstick






























All photos sourced at Lush.com









































No comments:

Post a Comment