Saturday, December 1, 2012

Upcoming Event: Raw Artists Holiday Rawk

Hi everyone! I'll be one of several featured artists at the Raw Natural Born Artists Holiday Rawk on Dec. 11, 2012. There will be fashion, art, jewelry, and more that you can purchase for this holiday season. There will also be live music from local bands and artists.  Tickets are only $10 and I need to personally sell five. So please follow this LINK  to purchase tickets and please select Jasmin Mitchell as your artist to support. And when you purchase tickets you will not need to register. Just click the register button and it will take you to the payment screen.
I hope to see you there. As and incentive, I'm offering a 25% off coupon to those who purchase tickets. This can be used in my Etsy shop or at the event. Just let me know you got the ticket and show me your confirmation (via email). And if you're not in the Chicagoland area, please share this event with someone who is in the area.

What: Holiday Rawk
When: December 11, 2012
Where: Double Door 1572 N. Milwaukee, Chicago IL
Time: 7pm-12 midnite
Cost: $10
Attire: Cocktail suggested
21+ only

No comments:

Post a Comment