Friday, June 8, 2012

Birchbox Favorites


I have been subscribed to Birchbox for over a year now and I really like the service. Though there are hits and misses, I think that it is more than worth the $10 monthly fee. And I'll continue to be a member. I currently have Birchbox  points to spend so I'll probably get one of these  favorites I have listed here.  Here they are:


Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint              Zhen Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea 

  


 

 Ahava Dermud Hand Cream               Befine Exfoliating Cleanser


   



Pomege5 Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer  SweetRiot Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs
















Incoco Nail Polish Applique                                              Pangea Organics Facial Mask   




Tea Forte Mints                                                                      Blinc Mascara






Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or                                      Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss


                                                     






  


















Check out my boxes:

Sign up for Birchbox HERE.

Photo sources: Birchbox.com








             





                            








                                      
















   





    

No comments:

Post a Comment