Saturday, June 13, 2009

Maybe I'll Give False Eyelashes Another Try!

I have tried and failed time after time with trying to apply false eyelashes. I have used the strip versions, the clusters, and the individuals and I always manage to make mistakes while putting them own. I either apply them too high on the lid, or too low and I just end up looking like a clown - especially with the strips. Needless to say I have pretty much given up on the false eyelashes. Besides, I just wanted to try them out for fun so it's not such a big deal. However, I came across these (below) videos that someone posted on a blog and they were a bit long (like eight minutes or more) but they made me want to give false eyelashes another try-if he can do it, why can't I? Right?
So I will give another go and I'll make sure to post pictures If my umpteenth attempt. Hopefully there will be victory.
P.S. the music and the intros make me laugh just because I'm silly.






No comments:

Post a Comment