Monday, June 1, 2009

It's June Already? Wow!

It is June 1st and I can hardly believe it. Time seems to be moving so fast and I seem to be moving so slow. I have so many things that I want and need to do i.e. get my own e-commerce website for my jewelry, participate in some art fairs, re-open my etsy shop (it’s on vacay), find or create some unique displays for trunk shows, etc... And the list goes on. Also, I usually do one of a kind pieces but I feel that I need come up with some base pieces of jewelry that will always be available to customers. I feel this way because I think having base pieces or “standards” work well for websites. Plus it is sometimes easier to re-create than to come up with something new. And although I have always said that making something over and over would take the fun out of creating- I feel like a could use a few hours of mindless work. Needless to say I have a lot (or what seems like a lot) on my plate. I guess I will just take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment