Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Blogger! Bad! Tsk!

I have not made a blog post in 6 days -shame on me. So I have been thinking about what to post about and nothing's jumping out at me. I thought about mentioning my favorite eco cleaner (BioKleen) but it's Friday and I don't want to blog about cleaning on Friday. I also thought about writing something informative like the difference between true cinnamon and the other cinnamons (which is what's on most store shelves). However, cinnamon does not strike me as a Friday post either. Let's see, I did not make any new jewelry yet but I'm going to next week so that I can re-open my etsy shop.

I did finish my skirt and it came out ok. Dig the contrasting zipper! Nice huh? Just kidding, I put that zipper in because it was the only one I had lying around and I did not want to make a run to the fabric store or rip one out of something else.


Oh! and I got new phone. I have been wanting a new phone for a while now and I finally got one. I was trying to decide which phone to get but the $99 iphone special decided for me. And believe it or not I never really even wanted an iphone (Gasp!) but I just could not beat $99. Plus, my old bad phone was really a sight to see. The keypad on my old phone would come off frequently and at some of the most inopportune times. I was embarrassed to take it out in public. When making calls I would dial the number (with my phone still in my handbag) and then put it to my ear really quickly so that no one would see the phone. And texting? In public? And risk the keypad coming off? Forget it!

Old Bad The infamous keypad


New better


Oh well, I know this does not make up for 6 days of non blogging but it was worth a try. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on becoming an official iPhone owner! = ) You're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete