Saturday, June 6, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award for me! Yay!



I am happy to announce that I have received the One Lovely Blog award. This award was given to me by Gloria's Jewelry Box blog (Thanks so much). And please be sure to check out the Gloria's Jewelry Box shop on etsy where you will find some really beautiful jewelry featuring gemstones, crystal, brass and more.

I gratefull accept the One Lovely Blog award and in doing so I will post the Rules of Blog Award Acceptance:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And I am passing the One Lovely Blog Award to:

Leandrea
T.Allen-Mercado
Silver Rose
Georgia
Judy
The Apple Hill Doll
Raevyn
Joyce
LillyShayStyle
Michelle
SharonKay
Patricia's Art
Rachel DeJohn
BOWquet
ShellyStout

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Fifteen blogs is quite an undertaking, but I'll do my best to promote a few of my fave new finds. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I will do the same tomorrow! However will I choose only 15 favorite blogs. lol I have a lot more favorites than that... Decisions decisions...

    Thanks a bunch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for giving me a lovely blog award! I feel the ♥:)

    ReplyDelete