Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox 2012

Today I received the Love Vox Box from Influenster. If you've never heard of Influenster, here is a description (via their website) of what it's all about:

   "Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds"

 The VoxBox is filled with products from various brands.  And members of Influenster (called Influensters), are encouraged to share their thoughts about the products on Influenster.com and social networks (twitter, FB, Blogs, Youtube, etc.,). And the more your share, the higher your chances are to receive other VoxBoxes. The boxes are generally themed, so the Love VoxBox was in celebration of Valentine's day.
Please note that there is no charge to be Influenster and VoxBoxes are sent, free of charge, to specially selected members.
Here is what I got:







Kiss Nail Dress-Fashion That Sticks - $6.99
I've tried nail decals before and I have never quite mastered them. I will give these a try though I'm not much for rhinestones





Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler - $3.50
Tea is always good. I've tried this brand pretty ok. 



Gillette Venus and Olay Razor - $8.99 -10.99
I was in need of a new razor. Thanks!




Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion - $2.99
Can't go wrong with chocolate. 



Truvia Natural Sweetner $3.99
A natural sweetner made with erythritol and rebiana.  I currently use stevia  as a sweetner. It took me a little while to get used to stevia but now it's pretty much all I  use (sometimes I do agave nectar). I currently use the Navitas Naturals Organic Stevia Powder. It's loose and the color is green. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Never heard of a VoxBox. I just signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad i could share. Make sure to unlock as many badges as you can.

    ReplyDelete