Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yummy Raw Vegan White Chocolate From Gnosis and Organic Nectars

I've never really been a big fan of white chocolate but when a got an email from Gnosis, introducing its EnWhitement Bar, (which is raw and vegan) I knew I had to give it a try. So I ordered one and when it arrived I tore right into it. And you know what? I really, really liked it a lot. It was smooth, creamy, and just sweet enough. The cost is $10.25 for a 2 ounce bar, and yes that seems a bit pricey but this bar is made with good ingredients and superfoods like Maca and Lucuma so I'd say it's worth the price and I'd also buy it again.

After trying the Enwhitement bar, and enjoying it so much, I wondered if there were any other companies making raw, vegan white chocolate so did a search on Amazon. One of the results I g ot was for the Golden White Raw Cacao Chocolate Bar by Organic Nectars and I thought they sounded pretty good so I went ahead and ordered them. I received them (there were 3 bars) a few days later and I gave the bar a try. And I liked this bar almost as much as the one from Gnosis although it was a little less creamy and a little sweeter. On the other hand, the Organic Nectars bar is approx. $4.99 per bar so it is a little more economical..

Overall, I really thought both bars were very good and I would definitely repurchase them. And each company also has other chocolate bars and many other products that I want to try. So, I will definitely be revisiting their websites soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment