Friday, January 14, 2011

Urban Folk Circuit Treasury on Etsy!

In a previous post, I mentioned that I would be selling my jewelry at the Urban Folk Circuit on Jan 22, 2011. And today I got an Etsy conversation from Aviva from Heart Felt (who will also be vending at Urban Folk) stating that she has created a treasury featuring some of the other artists who are vending at this event. And she included my Large Magenta Wire Wrapped Capiz Shell Earrings to this treasury.
Here's a look at my earrings and the Urban Folk Market Treasury:










Urban Folk Circuit Treasury

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your blog share on the Promo forum and was dropping in to wave, say hello, and follow! Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see you around the blogs!

    Warmly,

    Tiffany Will Write 4 Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I will make sure to check your blog out and follow too.

    ReplyDelete