Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Check My Shout Out on Afrobella.com!

This weekend I vended at the Chicago Natural Beauty Meetup hosted by Rachel Odem.  Patrice Grell Yursik of Afrobella.com was in attendance and also a panelist for a discussion about blogging and natural hair. I got the chance to meet and talk with her and she was so nice and really liked my jewelry. She mentioned me on twitter and on her blog. I was so excited and grateful that she took the time to shout me out to all of her readers and twitter followers. Click HERE to see the post that mentions Jazjewelz! And, also, check out Afrobella on Twitter and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! You deserve the recognition. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! It's nice to have some recognition.

    ReplyDelete