Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Favorite Things Etc's Word Cloud

Ever since there was a word cloud  (or tag cloud) created for President Obama's latest State of The Union Address, I have been seeing more and more people create them. And honestly, before President Obama's speech, I had never heard of a them  but now I see them almost everyday. So I decided that I wanted to see a word cloud of  my blog, and maybe some of  my other sites (twitter, tumblr, facebook, etc,) and I did a google search for word cloud creators. My search yielded several sites and here are the clouds that were created on each of them. Oh, and let me just admit that I became a little obsessed with this for some strange reason. I guess it's sort of interesting to see what you or others talk about the most on blogs or twitter. Anyway, here they are:

My blog cloud created on Wordle




Created on Tagxedo















TagCrowd














Worditout

1 comment: