Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Upcoming Jazjewelz Events for February!

Here are the events I have coming up. If you're in Chicago or the Chicago land area,  please stop by. And if you're not here but know someone who is please let them know about these events. There's gonna be lots of handmade goodies for everyone! And if you're not in the area you can always stop by my etsy shop
at jazjewelz.etsy.com.



On Saturday, February 5, 2011, I'll be at The Connection (4321 S. Cottage Grove) for the Girlfriend Soiree 
from 1pm to 5 pm! 



On Saturday, February 12, 2011 I'll be at The Empty Bottle (1035 N. Western Ave) for the Handmade Market from noon to 4pm.


                                                                        

On Sunday, February 13, I'll be at Berlin ( 954 W. Belmont) for the Urban Folk Circuit. from 12pm to 5pm.


 
                                                                           


On Saturday, February 19, 2011 I'll be at Christ Temple Cathedral Reception Hall (62 W. 111th Street) for the Chicago Natural Beauty Meetup which is hosted By Rachel Odem of Makeup By Rachel O. 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment