Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bath, Body, and Beauty Samples










I buy a lot of bath,body, and beauty samples from a few different websites. This is how I curb my urge to buy expensive products that I really can't afford. Plus if I don't like a particular product I've only lost a few dollars instead of twenty, thirty, forty dollars, or more. My favorite sites to buy samples from are: luckyscent.com, beautyhabit.com, aedes.com, and saffronrouge.com.
At luckyscent you can buy individual samples of much sought after perfume and body products. Prices for samples at luckyscent run from about $2 and above. Both aedes and beautyhabit have sampling programs in which you pay $15 for about 6 or 7 samples of your choice.
Saffronrouge has a sort of sample of the month which I love. For $35 saffron rouge will send you 2 to 3 samples every month for a year. Plus saffron rouge sells products that are natural and organic- so most of the products do not contain preservatives, parabens, and other artificial stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment