Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Artisana Amazon Bliss!!! Yummy!!!




One of my favorite new treats is the Raw Organic Amazon Bliss Coconut Butter Spread by Artisana. I picked up a jar at Whole Foods and read the ingredients which included many superfoods such as acai, maca, goji berries, and cacao nibs. These superfoods are suppose to be extremely healthy and contain protective antioxidants. Amazon Bliss is also raw, organic, and vegan-so figured I would give it a try.

I bought the jar for about $9.99, took it home, and tried it on a cracker. I was completely surprised at how great it tasted. I can't quite describe the taste but it is delicious. I have used it on toast, crackers, plain yogurt, smoothies, and hot cocoa. Artisana also has a few other products like this that I want to try (Goji Bliss and Cacao Bliss). I will definitely buy these on my next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment