Monday, March 4, 2013

So..What Have You Work On Today? #3

Today I finished up a custom by adding stamped discs and wire-wrapped crystals to silver and gold chains bracelets. The items on the left of the photo are the beaded stretch bracelets and metal rings (which are stamped) that were also part of the order. This is the most stamping that I've ever done and it got a little frustrating at times. Especially since I was trying to line up the letters perfectly. It was good practice though. And now I'm all done.
Next, I'll be finishing up those pantina earrings (didn't finished them that night) and making some beaded hoops to add to the shop.
So, what have you worked on today?

2 comments:

  1. Today I finished a bib necklace. Tomorrow I hope to make a hand bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!I'm hoping to keep this creativity up.

    ReplyDelete