Friday, March 1, 2013

My Free Samples From Mario Badescu

Hi all! Just a quick post to show you the free samples I got from Mario Badescu. I simply went to their website, filled out this questionnaire to determine which products would be best for. Next I was shown the recommended items for my skin type and given the option to purchase them. I did not buy anything though. I just left the site. Then a few days later I received an email asking me if I wanted samples and how to get them. And of course I wanted some. And about 10 days later, I got them. I was recommended 9 products and received 8 samples (their popular drying lotion was not included). They also included a product guide and an application to show how to use the products.  I have not tried them yet but I'll be testing them soon. I'm not sure if they're still doing this but give it a try. If you have already sampled these or use the line, please
let me know how you like it.




Here's what I got:


Collegen Moisturizer
Cucumber Tonic Mask
Drying Cream
Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Seaweed Night Cream
Special Cucumber Lotion (not shown)
Strawberry Face Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment