Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Firmoo Free Glasses

I got a new pair of glasses! And they were free from Firmoo.com. I was contacted by Firmoo a few weeks ago. They asked if I'd like a pair of free glasses and to do review. Although I  have a pair of glasses, they are not cute at all. I only wear them around the house. So I thought it would be cool to have a nice pair of glasses that I can wear out.

The process to choose my glasses was simple. I went to Firmoo.com to choose my frames. There was a nice selection to chose from including some of the trendy, fashionable styles that are popular right now. There were sine classic,elegant styles, and sunglasses too. Also, there is a virtual try on system to help with the choosing frames . Just upload a photo to start trying them on .I chose style number #SD2267  in brown. They were available in black and tortoise. Next, I entered my prescription information  and that was pretty much it.

My new glasses arrived last week and couldn't wait to try them on. I thought they were a good fit. I liked how they looked more than I thought I would. I will definitely wear these out. Besides, my eyes need a  rest from wearing contacts all the time.What do you think? Cute? Maybe next time I'll choose a really colorful or funky non prescription pair just to wear as an accessory. 



You can get a  pair of glasses too. Click HERE to get started. Please note that free glasses selection may vary so follow Firmoo.com on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date. 

                                             
                                                                 Frame style:  #SD2267



Note: The item(s) reviewed were sent to me courtesy of Firmoo.com. I was not paid for this review. 
Shipping and special coatings are not included with this free glasses offer. 








2 comments: