Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Love Organics Sample Pack

I recently purchased One Love Organics' sample pack  ( $3.95 with free shipping)  and I have been using them out for the past few days.

The sample pack contains 5ml each of OLO's Easy Does It Cleansing Foam, Brand New Day
 Microderma Scrub and Masque, Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm, Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster, and Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation Serum. And although their websites says that the samples are single use, I've used them about 3 times. And I think I can get a couple more uses out of them. A little seems to go a long way and  I'm pretty light-handed when applying skincare.

 So far, I  like the products and have noticed some slight results (smoother, brighter)  in my skin. I think my favorites are the Skin Savior, Morning Glory, and Loves Springs Eternal. They feel great going on and I love the way they smell-no commercial fragrance, just essential oils.  I'd love to buy full sizes of these products but the prices are a little out of my budget. So, I'll probably check out one of the gift sets they have available. I'll keep you posted!



About One Love Organics from their website:


 "One Love Organics is a natural, ethical and environmentally driven cosmetics company created by skilled cosmetic artisans. Our products are hand-made and hand-filled, using only the highest grade of ethically sourced raw materials to ensure the most effective, luxurious and guilt-free application.

Our philosophy is focused on a few supreme products—not up-selling a medicine cabinet full of mysterious jars. We give skin what it needs, using only ingredients that provide direct benefits. (Hint: water isn't one of them.) And because our products are so pure, they work for everyone in the family, from the newest babies to greatest of grandmas."


Note: I did not use the OLO's cleanser to remove my makeup. I took makeup off first then used the cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment