Saturday, December 19, 2009

A New Fave Etsy Shop: Beija Flor Naturals



One of my new favorite Etsy shops is www.beijaflores.etsy.com (also Beijaflornaturals.com) which is filled with natural/vegan/vegetarian products for skin, hair, and body. I first learned about Beija on...can you guess...? Yup! Twitter again! @CaliBeijaFlor and I (@jazjewelz) were/are following each other (and please note that I follow all Etsy tweeps who follow me). And she made a tweet about one of her products. This product was the Amazon Antioxidant Treatment (4 Brazilian Butter Blend Plus Acai) which is a non-greasy moisturizing balm for face, body, and hair. And although I don't usually put straight oils or butter on my face, (because I had really oily skin in the past) except to remove makeup, I really wanted to try this product. So I ordered it along with the Agave Aloe Polisher w/Rosemary which gently exfoliates face and body.

Amazon Antioxidant Treatment



Agave Aloe Polisher w/Rosemary


When I received my order I tried the Amazon Antioxidant Treatment (on my face) that very night and the following night. And I must say that I really liked the results. It was moisturizing but not greasy at all. I did not experience any breakouts or any oiliness. And my face looked great in the morning; skin was smooth and glowing. Then, a few days later, I tried the Agave Aloe polisher which was really nice on my skin and not harsh at all like some other exfoliate rs/polishers. Overall I really liked both products especially the Amazon Antioxidant Treatment and I will definitely by more from this shop. In fact there are a few items I have my eye on now. Here they are:

Acai Mango Light Face Lotion

Cali Peach Pomade and Body Balm

Creme Brulee for Kinks, Curls, and Coils

Licorice Root Scalp Elixir

Follow Beija Flor Naturals on Twitter (
@CaliBeijaFlor) for deals, specials, and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment