Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Got Free Juara Skincare Samples!

Juara skincare samples

I have a little joke about Twitter being my enabler because I am following sooo many bath/beauty/skincare companies. And these companies usually tweet often about their products, sales, discounts, etc..., and I usually end up buying something sooner or later (depending on my budget). Well, one day @JUARAskincare made a tweet about free skincare samples and of course I emailed them quickly. And a few days later got a package with 5 generous samples:
Lime Puree Cucumber Clarifying Mask
Candlenut Hand and Body Balm
Sweet Black Tea & Ginger Mattefying Moisturizer
Rice Facial Cleanser
Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner
I have only tried the hand and body balm so far; feels nice, light, and has a warm nutty scent.
I will be trying the rest soon!
You can visit their online store at http://www.juaraskincare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment