Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Vely Vely Artemisia Balance Essence Review
















I had the opportunity to try Vely Vely Artemisia Balance Essence which claims to firm, hydrate, offer rich nutrition, improve skin barrier, even tone, and balance the skin. 


This essence is comprised of one ingredient, 100% Artemisia (aka Mugwort), which is known for its calming, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.  The consistency is like water-no viscosity. It’s golden brown in color and has an herbal scent that reminds me of chamomile tea. 


To use, I apply the essence (usually a couple layers) to clean skin with cotton pad and/or hands and pat. It’s absorbs quickly to a relatively matte finish. There’s no stickiness, tackiness, stinging, or irritation. Skin feels lightly hydrated and prepped for the rest of my routine. In the brief period that I’ve used this product, I’ve noticed smoother texture, minimized pores, and brighter skin. Overall, I’ve enjoyed using this essence and pleased with the results so far. 


I received this @velyvely_official @velyvely_global product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment