Monday, July 27, 2020

By Wishtrend Polyphenol in Propolis 15% Ampoule Review





















I had the opportunity to try By Wishtrend Polyphenol in Propolis 15% Ampoule thanks to the 0.8liter try now campaign.

This ampoule contains propolis extract from the Auvergene volcanic region in France. There’s two polyphenols, catechin, and quercetin, which are antioxidants. Also contain cordata extract and zinc PCA to help soothe the skin and has antibacterial properties. Plus, there’s sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, and betaine to provide moisture.

The aim of this ampoule is to aid acne-prone skin, blemishes, sensitive skin, soothe, increase moisture and improve pigmentation.

The consistency is like a medium-weight serum but more watery. I didn’t notice much of a scent. I applied it (about half of the dropper) after toner, as directed. I smoothed and patted it on my skin and it seemed to absorb quickly. Also felt a little oily-then tacky. And left a sheen on my face which looked oilier later. So I decided to use less and less each time I used it. And even with using a pea-sized amount, my skin looked a little oilier than I prefer for my combo skin. Despite that, I did notice some slight improvement. Skin looked plumper, more glow-y, and my overall tone looks clearer.

All things considered, I think this is a nice hydrating product. I’ll keep using-I’m interested to see more results with continued use. Though, probably just at night to avoid an oily daytime look. I’d recommend this for dry skin; those with combo to oily skin can use sparingly and/or at night.

This item retails for $32 on wishtrend.com. I received this product from 08liter.com as part the try for 3.99 campaign which offers low cost products for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment