Tuesday, July 28, 2020

By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid Review





















I had the opportunity to try By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid which claims help with brightening skin, preventing acne, boost collagen, recover skin from UV rays and antioxidant care.  

The key ingredients are 43% Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) Water,  15% L-Ascorbic Acid, 1% Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. 

The clear liquid has the consistency of water. And there’s a chemical-like scent that dissipates almost immediately upon application. 

To use, I apply about five drops to clean and toned skin and smooth/pat.  I want to mention that despite being water-like, it feels somewhat emollient on my skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves a dewy finish. Doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. I experienced slight tingling here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary (considering I’ve used other actives which sometimes tingle). So far I’ve noticed brighter, clearer, and glowy and more plump skin. The only issue I’ve had is with the bottle. No matter how tight I screw it, it’s slightly undone when go to use it again. Other than that, my experience has been positive, and I’m enjoying the results. 

I received this product from 08liter.com as part of a campaign which offers free and low cost products for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment