Friday, November 9, 2012

Conscious Box via Pure Citizen (unboxing #2)

Here is the video of me opening my second (1 of 3) Conscious Box, which I  got as part of an offer on a site called Pure Citizen. Check out this post HERE to see what was in my first box and to learn more about these companies. And I will link the other videos/posts so that you can see them all. Feel free to rate (video), subscribe comment (here or on the video).



                      



                                  Unboxing #1
                                  Unboxing #3

                               A few things got mixed around as I took pics so you might see items here
                               that that are not in the vid.
                               I've only sampled the kale chips so far and they were pretty good.
                               And as I mentioned in the video, I've tried the Eco-dent dental products
                               before. And I do like them.
                               I've given the pet products away.





Flakes of kale chips were all over the box








No comments:

Post a Comment