Friday, December 16, 2011

Wishlist: Tatcha Aburatorigami

A blotting paper is a blotting paper is a blotting paper. Right? Maybe or maybe not. Whatever the case may be, I'm kind of a sucker for novelty.  So when I saw the Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers online, I was intrigued. They are  handmade with 100% abaca leaf and gold leaf.
A single pack (30 sheets) of the Tatcha blotting papers costs $12. There are also multi-packs, gift sets and a new charcoal version available. I'll probably check out Tatcha's blotting papers once of I run out of these. I'll keep y'all posted.

Photo source



Here is what their website says:
'A 300 year old Japanese beauty secret for a petal fresh complexion revealed.
Removes excess oil and sweat without disturbing makeup or stealing moisture from the skin.
A powder and primer alternative that improves the wear of makeup.
For all skin types: oily, normal, dry & sensitive.
Ingredients
100% abaca leaf, gold flake.
Fragrance-free. Powder-free. Oil-free.
All-natural, biodegradable. No animal testing.
Handmade in Japan.'

No comments:

Post a Comment