Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Fave: Cleo's Peanut Butter Cups

Move over Justin's! I've found a new favorite peanut butter cup. And they're  called Cleo's! I picked these up at my local Whole Foods and I wanted to try them because I'm looking to switch up some of my fave foods/snacks with vegan versions. No, I'm not vegan but I do eat vegan/vegetarian often.

I tried these peanut butter cups and  they tasted great. They were quite soft,smooth, creamy, and not overly sweet. They're definitely a new fave of mine.

Cleo's were created by Go Max Go Foods which makes vegan versions of some of our favorite childhood candy bars. You can purchase Cleo's at Naturalcandystore.com and/or several other online stores. Also try your local Whole Foods and other health food stores.











2 comments: