Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Won a Gift Set from Weleda! Woot!

I am pretty excited because I won a gift set from Weleda (from their new Pomegranate line). It all happened on Twitter. I was reading through tweets as usual when I saw their tweet which was sort of like a trivia question. Their followers were asked to retweet the question along with the correct answer-so I did! And I do these types of Twitter retweeting contests all the the time so I answered the question and didn't think much of it. In fact I got off of Twitter shortly after, but of course I got back on later and saw Weleda mention me. They needed my mailing info so that they could send me my prize. Needless to say I was very glad to win and I can not wait to try the pomegranate products. I'll let you all know how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment