Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Coconut Bliss-A Yummy Treat!



I was walking through a Whole Foods one day (and I say through because I had not planned to do any shopping there but was on my way to Micheals which is in the same building) when I saw a table of samples for Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss which is a non-dairy frozen dessert made with coconut milk. Anyway, I walked by picked up a sample, tasted, and it was so yummy. The flavor I tried was Cherry Amaretto, and I am not usually a fan of fruity fruity flavors (more of a chocolate, caramel, coffee, chai type gal) but this was pretty awesome. It was not too sweet and was very creamy and I wanted to buy some then and there but I spent too much money buying stuff for craft shows and holidays. However,I did buy some this weekend-I got the Vanilla Island flavor which was quite yummy. I plan to try the other flavors too which are :Pineapple Coconut, Naked Almond Fudge, Naked Coconut, Dark Chocolate, Vanilla Island, Mint Galactica, cappuccino, Cherry Amaretto, Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge, and Strawberry Lemon Love. I'm especially excited to try Naked Almond Fudge and Cappuccino-I'll make sure to update with how I like them.

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I would love to try this out. I'll try to find a place around here that sells it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MissbMckay u won't regret it-so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted to hear that you were able to try Coconut Bliss at a demo! We have a rockin' demo team & who doesn't love free ice cream!

    Thanks for the awesome shout out & I would love to know what you think of our other flavors as you get to try them.
    Blissful Regards,
    Kiley from the Coconut Bliss office

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiley, thanks for taking time to read my blog and comment. I will definitely post updates about how I like the other flavors (I'm sure I'll love them all).

    ReplyDelete