Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few Good Facial Masks!


I like a good facial mask and I recently came across two that are really nice. The first one is called Refine-Clay Renewal Treatment by Blissoma. I received a sample of Refine at the Green Festival a few months ago but didn't try it until a few weeks ago. Why did I wait so long to try it? Well... its because I simply forgot I had it. I was doing some cleaning and found it in one of my sample stashes and I used it that night. I really liked how soft and smooth my skin felt after using it and it looked a little clearer and more toned after a few uses. Refine has a base of Rhassoul clay and is laden with anti-inflammatories, oils, herbs, and essential oils. I would say it works best for normal to oily/acne prone skin types. And I would definitely buy a full size after my sample runs out.

The second mask is Magick Botanical Magick Mud Facial which I purchased from Luckyvitamin.com. This mask has just a few ingredients (Clay, Barley, Rosemary, Mint, Kelp, Rosehips, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin-C), Homeopathic Cell Salts, Allantoin.).
Magick Mud comes loose so you can add your own ingredients such as honey, apple cider vinegar, yogurt, floral waters, witch hazel, essential oils, etc... or just plain water. This is a lovely mask and I would recommend it for all skin types (dry and sensitive types should add moisturizing ingredients such as yogurt, honey, milk, etc). Overall I think both masques are great and would definitely use/buy them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment