Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bobo's Oat Bars! Yummy Snack!


I really love a good snack bar and I have found new one that I like. It is called Bobo's Oat Bar and I found them at Whole Foods. It is natural, organic and not to mention very tasty. Plus they are not overly sweet and are very moist. They do contain a few ingredients that stringent label sticklers might turn their noses up to (xanthan gum, soy lecithin) but I'm not that extreme. One entire tire bar is 360 calories but I have found that I only need to eat half at one time.
Bobo's oat bars come in nine flavors which are: apricot, banana, coconut,strawberry, original, cinnamon raisin, cranberry, chocolate, and peanut butter. I have only tried the latter two but I am going to try more. They can be bought at health food stores and online ( only in 12 bar cases online) at amazon.com and vitacost.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment