Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Photo Shoot! Well...Sort of






Yesterday I had the opportunity to participate in a photo shoot. One of my good friends is doing some freelance photo styling and she asked me If I wanted to tag along with her on a shoot. Of course I said yes, especially when she told me to bring some of my jewelry and that it could possibly be used in a couple shots. The shoot took place in a studio and when we arrived the owner, photographers, make up artists and models were already there. They were all really nice, down to earth, and all willing to share information and contacts. We also discussed possibly doing a photo shoot of my jewelry-models and all. Overall it was a fun shoot and some of my jewelry did end up in a few shot. Yay! Glad I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment