Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Taking a Day Off!









Yup! A day off and I need it. I have spent the last couple weeks making new jewelry for the trunk show I had this past weekend and I need a break. I stayed up many nights into the morning trying to come up with new and interesting one of a kind pieces. Some nights were successful and other nights resulted in good ideas gone wrong and gnarled up (and snippets of) wire everywhere. However I did manage to make some pieces that I really like.
The trunk show went just as well as the others I have had. I made some sales which is good and I got some contacts too. Plus, I got many good compliments and promises from people planning to come to my next show. So I am pleased overall and I am just gonna chill today. I might go see that Star Trek movie too-we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment